Monday, December 03, 2007

nights in

work has been hellish of late- the holidays season and event on top of event is bringing all the crazies, scam artists, and assholes out of the woodwork. unfortunately, my fatigue (which i'm starting to attribute to irregular work schedule and hence sleep cycle, a noisy radiator, and crap blinds) wears away my patience and i'm finding myself growing increasingly irritable.

inability to sleep thursday night completely wiped me out and i had to cut ladies night short. while i enjoyed a delicious dinner prepared by celestial, i was unable to satisfy my dancing fix. luckily, i got a solid night's rest friday night and was able to celebrate theng & kev's b-days saturday night.

the b-day couple hosted a cranium/wii party hosted by the b-day couple. theng ordered chips, salsa, and guacomole from el paso taqueria and made spareribs and chicken. q2 played bartender. some interesting discoveries, (1) the boy and i both dislike and hence suck at "star performing"and (2) i can't name a tune to save my life. . . it was the perfect way to unwind- relaxing night in with good food, friends, drinks, and games.

No comments: