Monday, December 03, 2007

overhaul

since it looks like i'll be settling into my apartment more permanently, i've decided to invest more time and money into fixing up the place and making it more "V".

on my wish/to-do list. . .

1. new paint job
2. get rid of the futon and get a real bed with real matress (biggest mistake was getting rid of my mattress during the move here)
3. paint the hallway table red
4. replace the current light fixture with a chandelier
5. install a magnetic strip to hold knives
6. grow plants! (lucky bamboo, herbs)
7. get an old style phone so i can buzz people in
8. replace the old t.v. and table with a sofa bench
9. fix the spot lights in the kitchen

hmm. . .somehow, i suspect that by the time i finish my expanding to-do list, it'll be time to move. . .

2 comments:

LANYTransplant said...

If you find the solution to #5 that doesn't require drilling holes anywhere, let me know. We've been looking for that too.

Anonymous said...

I'd like to see how long it takes for all of this to happen...especially knowing that duration of time for "hanging up pictures". Hahahahah. j/k have fun -!Dork!