Tuesday, April 10, 2007

catch up day

went to work on the early side today hoping to catch up with the work i missed on my day out sick. that, plus, i had to move my car by 7am. i love getting an early start. had time to stop by micky-d's for an egg mcmuffin and get my car gassed up before sliding into work an hour early.

so much easier to be productive when there are no customers to bother you!!

in any case, today was a problem solving day. somehow managed to resolve several complicated customer issues by lunchtime which gave me a huge sense of accomplishment. rest of the afternoon was wrapped up in clienteling then a managers meeting which i had to leave early to help a bride. once that was done, it was time to go home! hung around for a bit longer to get the last batch of emails out and prepare a work plan for my associate.

good news, i might have a new hire before the month's end and many exciting developments at work.

No comments: