Saturday, May 19, 2007

dinner part-ay

evilbrown and i have been talking about co-hosting a dinner party for some time now. . it finally came to fruition this past friday night and i dare say that i have met my match. he met me at my apartment around 6pm armed with bags of groceries and a cast iron grill pan.

over the course of two hours- evilbrown whipped up pao de queijo, bouillabaisse, and lamb chops. every bit was delicious, especially the lamb chops which were exceedingly fresh.

i made two batches of bacon wrapped dates and a chocolate coconut fondue for dessert. otherwise, i was completely left free to relax, entertain, and mingle. . perhaps my first dinner party that was stress free for me.

it was a bigger turnout than expected, theng, hosmillo, Q2, J, rickitintin, mittens, rum-runner, nels, k, and a friend of theng's. everyone was happy, just enough wine and food, and the conversation flowed equally well.

No comments: