Thursday, May 31, 2007

one of those days

was overly ambitious this morning and set my alarm for 5am- hoped to hit the gym and be in my car headed to work by 7:30.

5am

WHAAA WHAAA WHAA WHAA

the alarm goes off. . i half wake up from my vivid dreams and shuffle over to the alarm clock and shut it off. 5 am. what was i thinking? i start fiddlin with my watch and attempt to set it for 7. half knowing that i was doing it incorrectly, i still dozed back to sleep.

suddenly, i bolt up out of bed. glance at my watch. 7:48 AM. shit!!! i'm gonna be late for work.

i jump out of bed and run the shower. . as i rinse off, it suddenly occurs to me that i sorta kinda remember resetting the time instead of the alarm.

i get out of the shower and throw on a towel and walk by the kitchen where my clock sits. 6:55AM. WHEW. i have plenty of time to get dressed, eat breakfast, and head out to work.

a un-fun day full of crazies (i'm telling you, the full moon is coming tomorrow and they are out with a vengeance). left work feeling deflated and with the blood sucked outta me, it's now 9pm and i'm still trying to recover.. hopefully a trip to the gym will help!

No comments: