Monday, June 04, 2007

all the difference

went into work in the lousiest mood (see previous post)- the minute i walked in there was one customer problem after the next. lori told me i was being a b***h and should take a comp day so i can relax and get back to my normal self. . then she proceeded to call our boss and tell her i needed a day off. i had been having a streak of bridezillas and momzillas, wasn't sleeping well, and overly stressed.

ack!

my boss called me in to see if everything was ok. she talked me into taking a day off, gave me some good advice, and chatted for awhile. .

there are days that i question my career/job choices- but there's days like today. . where i realize i have some pretty amazing co-workers and boss, and that is very rare. . . .so i'll swallow my pride and take a personal day wed. . . and i know it's goin to be a beautiful day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude, and then i heard you had some self-absorbed loser call you up over the weekend and drone on and on about *his* problems. go easy on him though; he had no idea you were so close to the edge.

also, one thing you should do with your day off is go shopping for a super soaker. i learned first hand that bridezillas melt when you squirt them in the face at close range. (i know i know, you're too classy for that. fine so then only use evian). ~AH

v said...

not at all! i'd much rather listen to "some guy's" problems that are actually real, matter, and are based in reality than the stuff i deal with at work!!

but the supersoaker . . that is an idea :)