Wednesday, October 31, 2007

no one's home

momma v has always had a lot of ideas. . . like most moms she is a worrywort and was paranoid about everything.

don't get in cars with strangers b/c they will kidnap, rape you, or kill you and stuff your body with drugs

don't sleep over your friend's house

if you see someone get hurt, don't touch them! they might sue you!

the best though, was during halloween.

don't go trick-or-treating b/c they might give you candy that's really drugs but looks like candy

don't open the door for trick-or-treaters b/c they might actually be a serial killer, rapist, etc

so of course i've been trick-or-treating maybe twice in my life and the protocol was to turn off all the lights in the front of the house and hide when the bell rang!!!

that's a little "treat" for you all to enjoy!!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

2 comments:

LANYTransplant said...

Ahahahaha! My mom was never like that, but Mr. Fiancee is like that now. I only open the door if I'm expecting someone, or he warns me that someone is coming. Otherwise, I shut off all the lights and hide.

Anonymous said...

"they might give you candy that's really drugs but looks like candy" -- can your mom help me figure out how to make this work? this year i tried stuffing milky way wrappers with a blend of crack and crystal meth, but they came out looking all lumpy and not at *all* like candy bars. ~AH