Wednesday, August 31, 2005

checking my list

today has been a busy but productive day. i can tell because almost all of my items on my “to do” list have been checked out. yep, i’m one of those type-a people that likes to make lists and schedule her week in advance. i have a bad memory so this helps me be not too scatterbrained.

cancel contracts with wedding vendors. check.

call landlady and have locks changed. check.

lunch with friend. check.

copy friend’s house keys. check.

rob a bank. check.

groceries and drug store. check.

and so on.

i am going to start looking for a new apartment soon. probably a studio or one-bedroom. honestly, my last roommate spoiled me, we got along fabulously and i don’t think i’ll find another roommate i’ll gel with as much. . .
i’ve had a problem with runner’s knee the past couple of weeks. there are some exercises you can do that are supposed to help, but i think diversifying my workouts would also be good. . to that end, one of my friend is offering to give me his old bike, the only problem is that one of the pedals has to be replaced. another friend has gotten into swimming this summer, so i’m going to start going once or twice a week with him.. . .can’t wait. . should be lots of fun.

1 comment:

LANYTransplant said...

My old roommate spoiled me too.