Tuesday, January 24, 2006

evening run

it's been so hard to keep up my workout routine since moving to ny. in LA i worked out 5-6 times a week and was in great shape. . these days, i'm lucky if i get to run twice a week. . .part of it is the weather, going out most evenings, not having a gym membership, and because it gets dark so early in the wintertime.

but tonight i needed a nice hard run. so after getting back from the florist, i suited up in my underamour (great christmas gift!)- the ninja suit i call it because except for the sneakers, it's all black- black hat, black turtleneck, black sweatpants & black gloves. i put on some angry chick music and was off on a brisk pace and ran 6 miles. it felt great to get my endorphins going and my knees weren't bothering me after i was done.

i definately need to make it a more regular habit again. . .

No comments: