Wednesday, January 25, 2006

how risk averse am i?

given all the drastic changes in my life- it may seem surprising that i would consider myself risk averse. . . but here i am, deciding what to do about my job situation/career. i had started temping at an IR/PR firm that i love. it's a great company, with a lot of growth potential, and the there is a lot of opportunity to move up in the company and possibly travel to china. lots of positives.

yet today i found myself thinking- this is not what i am passionate about. . the whole point of moving to NY was to figure out what i want and pursue my dreams. i think my gut is telling me that a full-time job would just be sidetracking me. . and hey, i'm not getting any younger, right?

so even though money will be tight and it's all kind of risky, i'm just going to go for it.

No comments: