Tuesday, July 18, 2006

blow dry mishap

my godsend of a roommie went out and bought an AC window unit while i was out of town. the difference has been astounding- the kitchen and living room are downright cool and the timing is perfect with this week's heat wave. the boy is going with me to pc richards after work and will install it for me. . .can't wait! too many restless and sweaty nights (not that kind!).

this morning i got up early, went to the gym, bought some juice for my out of town visitors, then went home to have breakfast and get ready for work. i was in the middle of blowdrying my hair, when suddenly, there was silence.

the fuse had blown, the blowdryer and AC stopped working.

damnit.

put my hair in a bun, grabbed my things, and headed out the door to go to work. on the way to the cleaners, i called the landlord and told him about the electric fuse and he said he'd be over in 10. called my roommate and told her he would be coming.

can't wait til this heat wave passes over!

No comments: