Tuesday, July 11, 2006

conspiracy theory

in the middle of playing "hips don't lie" by shakira during my run yesterday, my ipod started giving me a sad face.

i tried resetting it but that didn't work. i tried updating it but that didn't work.

sigh, that means i won't be able to use my ipod until i have time to go to the apple store sometime next week. Q2 thinks that s-genius gave me a defective ipod so he can see me again.

i'm just frustrated that a machine i paid a lot of mulah for can give me so much trouble. . . my dreams of upgrading to a nano are being called into question.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

maybe the machine just has taste, and so fainted when it realized you were asking it to play shakira ;^P

or, maybe it's a different *kind* of fate--note how this happens when you're in a town where the apple store is next door to fatburger.... hmmmmm.....