Tuesday, September 13, 2005

bummer

i had to cut my run short today because i was late for my meeting with the girl i am tutoring for. so after i finished tutoring, i decided to go for a walk, get some sun, and get a little more exercise.

because my clothes had no pockets and i didn't want to bring a bag, i grabbed my housekeys, ipod, and on a whim, stashed a $20 in my shoe. there's some cute japanese shops and grocery stores in walking distance to my apartment.

and off i went for a brisk 45 minute walk. weaving up and down the streets to the rhythm of the beatles. halfway through, i realized that i could no longer feel the bill in my shoe. i felt around for it for a bit.

seriously bummed.

20 bucks would have bought me the makings of a nice dinner or some cute new gadgets from the tokyo outlet store. . .eventually, i decided to let it go. and hey, i probably made someone else's day, right? no longer in a spending mood, i dug out some frozen fish and veggies and had a less than great meal at home. (sigh)

1 comment:

Gary said...

Next-gen Saturn Vue
What you are looking at is actually the Opel Antara GTC that GM unveiled at Frankurt on Monday, but according to GM Vice Chairman Bob Lutz, it "will be idential to the future Saturn Vue". With the Opel Antara ...
Great blog! I'm bookmarking it as I write this!

By the way, I have a blog too. It gives useful information on everything to do with finding your dream woman - from relationships to where and how to talk to women. It’s for Average Guys like you and me to help us find our dream women.

Did you know that most women don’t care what you look like, they’re more concerned with your feelings and how you treat them. By the way, the site is written by women to men, so everything is coming from firsthand sources. Come check out my blog sometime, you’re sure to find some great hints and tips THAT ARE REALLY USEFUL to help you find your dream woman.