Saturday, September 03, 2005

coffee junkee

last night was a restless sleep. i know entirely motivated by the excessive amounts of caffeine. . officially, i went to bed around 3 a.m., mostly scanning various apartment listings on the web. even so, it was a shallow sleep.

Yesterday, after dinner and getting back to the apartment, i had set up the coffee machine. .right before my head hit the pillow, i considered changing the timer, but (1) i thought i could sleep through it and (2) i was being plain lazy.

so this morning, after a scant four hours of sleep. my beautiful coffee machine began to drip drip drip. and then the aroma of brewed coffee wafted towards me. . and like a coke addict, i couldn’t refuse it’s siren call to me.

thus, i am sitting in front of my computer at 7:30, with a big mug of coffee almost ready to start my day. will be ready after i finish the cup of joe. today should be fun, after the post office and some cleaning, i’m headed down to the OC to meet up with a friend. we’ll hang out on the beach or maybe go kayaking or for a hike. i’m excited to see her, she’s getting married in a month. . so there’s a lot to catch up with.

3 comments:

The Baxter said...

sorry...I'm bad. just checkin' out new blogs when a.o.a.r.a.c. caught my eye.
nice blog and asian! super

v said...

thanks for noticing!

Humour and last laugh said...

good luck.