Tuesday, September 06, 2005

taking the plunge

the past week or so in so-cal have been wonderful. i've been enjoying the nice weather, one-on-one time with my friends, great food, etc. . . and while the idea of living in venice beach was really appealing, the idea of hanging around, feeling stuck in limbo, and putting my life on hold, so to speak, is not.

knowing that my goal is eventually to pursue a career and new life in new york, waiting until the spring or summer or fall of next year, somehow seems silly. furthermore, one of my good friends is actually in need of a roommate right now, so it seems like a good opportunity to take the plunge and move cross-country once again. it's 99% decided in my mind, and now i just have to start thinking about the logistics of moving (i HATE moving).

i am both sad that my days on the west coast are drawing to a close and excited about a new start on the east coast is on the horizon. i will miss my west coast friends dearly, and hope they make there way back to the east too. but in the meantime, there is much to do, the hollywood bowl, korean bbq, chinese theatre, mexico, etc.

1 comment:

LANYTransplant said...

Yes! Move soon :). I'll help with anything you need.