Thursday, September 29, 2005

still in love with craigslist

so the used fridge that my old roomie, vk, and i had bought has been a pain up the wazoo. twice i almost had a sale and both times it fell through. the latter was just last night, two days before i have to move!

starting to get worried now. i just need to get it moved out and i don't want to put up the money to rent a truck and beg my friends to help me move it.

next i call the store that i buy it from. will they buy it back? no, they are overstocked. in fact they won't take it back for free!

now i'm getting desperate.

i talk to my landlady and she was unwilling to buy it from me or let me sell it to the next tenants. . in fact, she wanted to charge me $100 for movers to move it.

alright, i'm throwing in the towel. i need to move the damn fridge before tomorrow and decide to post it on craigslist for free.

within ten minutes, i've gotten five calls from people willing to pick it up today! ahhhh. relief.

1 comment:

LANYTransplant said...

That's crazy. I knew that thing would be a pain in the ass.