Tuesday, February 27, 2007

dude, where's my car?

left the apartment at 8:40 AM even though i had a bridal event and could come to work later. . . street cleaning starts at 9AM and i wasn't chancing another ticket! as i started walking, i tried to remember where i parked on sunday night. . seemed like eons ago. . i know that it was an odd numbered street since it was one way headed west.

as i walked west on the street i thought i had parked on, i started to have a mini panic attack as i realized i didn't see my car in sight. .

was i late. . has my car been towed? damnit, where did i park my car???

finally, i remembered feeling relieved to have found a parking spot so close to my apartment after driving around in circles for half an hour on . . .so i walked up a couple streets and found it!

would've been a great excuse not to go into work right?

so yea um, i can't make it in today because i can't find my car. . .

No comments: