Monday, February 19, 2007

restless

it's been awhile since i've had such restless sleep.

woke up around 3:30AM thinking that it was probably 6AM. . damn, there goes my attempt to get 8 hours of sleep!!! stayed snuggled under the covers for half an hour contemplating whether or not i should get up or try to fall back asleep.

neighbors arguing very loudly outside the door. she sounded tearful and angry. . . he sounded just angry. dog barking.

by 4, my mind is racing with all the things i need to do for the week and so sleep eluded me.

in the meanwhile, i've done a load of laundry, changed my sheets, written a couple emails, and worked on my to-do list.

will hit the gym shortly and hopefully that'll give me a second burst of energy. . have a late shift at work today and have a feeling that it will be a very long day. . .

No comments: