Thursday, October 12, 2006

the adorable things they do

1. my niece calls me ma ni and my nephew calls me ohmni because while he can say ma and ni properly when spoken separately, he just can't put it together properly

2. my nephew tells knock knock jokes whose punch line is his own laughter.

nephew: knock knock
V: who's there?
nephew: candy
V: candy who
nephew: candy, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

3. my nephew repeatedly calling an orange an egg after both my dad and i tell him 6 times that its an orange

4. my niece wants to hold my hands when we walk anywhere

5. my nephew clinging to my leg for dear life

6. my niece shaking her tush and singing "shake shake shake. shake shake shake. shake your booty. shake your boooteeya." to make her little brother laugh.

7. my niece talking like an adult "i haven't done that since i was three years old."

8. my niece acting as translator for her little brother's needs

9. my nephew kissing his sister on the shoulder and telling her to sit in his automatic jeep with him

10. my newphew mumbles most of his sentences but can say in the most clear voice "but i don't want to"

1 comment:

LANYTransplant said...

That's so cute!