Thursday, October 26, 2006

birthday girl

the only thing that made turning 27 easier (b/c 27 definately rounds up to 30) is the demonstration of love and affection from my friends and family.

from an 8AM wake up call from Q2 wishing me happy b-day followed by my dad then vern and mom. midway through the day, the boy called and sang me happy b-day. during the afternoon, my brother called to wish me happy b-day. Q2 treated me to dinner and a madeleine peryoux concert (absolutely fabulous!). afterwards, we met up with theng and jpan at the QT for a drink.

was exhausted by the time i got home (battling a cold) but was overjoyed to find a bouquet of flowers from cassanova and emails from various friends waiting for me.

sigh of contentment.

it's been a wonderful birthday and V has no complaints. . . 26 has been good but 27 will be a banner year!

No comments: