Thursday, October 13, 2005

dinner with fabulous P

Today was another dreary fall day. You know the type of day. You take one look out the window and it’s so cold and rainy that all you want to do is curl up under the warm covers and take refuge.

I spent the better part of the morning researching various temp agencies in New York. I found four that seemed particularly appealing. By the afternoon, I was feeling a bit stir crazy. So I went to Union Square to mail a package and find a coffee shop to work in. I spruced up my resume and finished a report that is long overdue.

I met up with P for dinner at the Republic. She’s as stylish, cool, and beautiful as ever. Always down to earth with a great attitude about life. Had some yummy calamari and the noodle soup hit the spot and warmed me up. P seems to be in a really good place in a happy relationship and nice job. It’s always to see good things happening to nice people.

No comments: