Friday, November 11, 2005

Dumplings and Data Work

Just got back from having dumplings with R in C-town followed by delicious tiramisu in Little Italy . . . can I say again just how much I love NYC? Anyways, the Shanghainese soup dumplings hit the spot!! Also got some pan-friend ones and a side of greens stirfried in a garlicky sauce! Decided to call it an early night since I have data work I promised my boss and which I’ve been procrastinating with!

Very excited about Eddie *one of my best male friends* visiting this weekend!! He arrives tomorrow around 3pm and I was able to arrange it so I can get off work at 4 p.m. and meet him in Willie-B. Should be a fun weekend with lots of good eating (of course)!

The Schedule:

Friday- Brooklyn Brewery for pre-dinner drinking and catching up
Dinner at the Sea Thai Bistro
Bar Hopping

Saturday- Bus Tour of Manhattan and wandering the streets
Brunch at Essex or Lunch at Momofuku
Tapas Dinner at Pintxos
(More drinking?)

So will update you on the weekend festivities next week. Now I'm off to do my data work!

1 comment:

Pepper said...

"data work" sounds like the highlight of the weekend.