Sunday, November 20, 2005

Lazy Sunday

The party wiped me out. I didn’t get back home until 3:30 a.m. and slept until noon!! For those that know me well, that is pretty unheard of!

Roomie and I went to Teddy’s for brunch and then RMA, a Buddhist art museum around Chelsea. The presentation was excellent and the art work was quite amazing. The museum was also pretty interactive with thorough descriptions and live music. Quite nice and I think I’ll start making a bigger effort to visit the art galleries, museums, and performances that NYC has to offer.

After debating what we were going to do for dinner- usual conversation goes something like this:

Roomie: Do you want to cook, or eat out?

Me: I don’t care either way. What do you want to do?

Roomie: I don’t know. Where would you want to eat out if we eat out?

Me: I’m craving Asian. What about dumplings or something?

Roomie: You always crave Asian- sushi, Vietnamese, Chinese- It is probably cheaper to eat in.

Me: Well, let’s eat in then. We should probably have to go to the grocery store then.

Roomie: What are we going to make?

Me: I have to think about it. There’s frozen chicken and fish but we probably have to stop and buy some more things.

Roomie: Do you want to eat out or make something at home?

Me: I don’t’ care.

So after circling around the issue for a few minutes, we decided to go to Planet Thai since I’d never been there and just feeling to lazy to cook (yes, it happens from time to time). I had the spicy noodles, not bad, but probably not as good as the Sea’s drunken noodles. In any case, I’m glad I finally had the chance to go and see how it compared.

No comments: